Recent Advances in Communications and Networking Technology publishes review and research articles, and guest edited thematic issues by experts on new advances in communications and networking technology, including reviews on recent patents. The journal also covers recent research in fast emerging areas of the field of communications (including communications software, services, and multimedia applications, cognitive networks, Internet, wireless communications, optical, ad-hoc and sensor networks, etc.) and related issues, as well as networking technology. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in telecommunication and networking science and technology.
Articles from the journal in Recent Advances in Communications and Networking Technology, 4 Issue 1:
- Comparison Between Various Standard Definition to High Definition Image Conversion Methods
- Optimization of Outdoor Video Surveillance
- Efficient Infrastructures for High Density WSNs
- Office in Cloud: Approach to Authentication and Authorization
- LISP-Based Mobile IP and NAT Traversal