Drug Metabolism Letters publishes letters, original research articles, mini-reviews, thematic issues based on mini-reviews and letters, commentaries, technical notes and drug clinical trial studies on major advances in all areas of drug metabolism and disposition. In vitro systems including CYP-450; enzyme induction and inhibition; drug-drug interactions and enzyme kinetics; pharmacokinetics, toxicokinetics, species scaling and extrapolations; P-glycoprotein and transport carriers; target organ toxicity and interindividual variability; drug metabolism and disposition studies; extrahepatic metabolism; phase I and phase II metabolism; bioactivation; recent developments for the identification of drug metabolites, reactive intermediate and glutathione conjugates.
Articles from the journal in Drug Metabolism Letters, 9 Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Recent Advances in Developmental Drug Disposition)
- Biochemical Screening for in utero Drug Exposure
- Alterations in Hepatic Lipid Metabolism, and their Relation to Dietary Macronutrients in Pediatric Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Predicting Pediatric Drug Disposition-Present and Future Directions of Pediatric Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetics
- The Effects of Obesity on Drug Metabolism in Children
- Ontogeny of Human Conjugating Enzymes
- Adverse Drug Events in Children: How Big is the Problem?
- Downregulation of Hepatic Carbonyl Reductase Type 1 in End-Stage Renal Disease
- Non-Clinical Disposition and Metabolism of DM1, a Component of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1), in Sprague Dawley Rats
- The Detection of Anti-adalimumab Antibodies in a Series of Inflammatory Polyarthritis: three ELISA Methods Compared
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/1NqxYDw