Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal in Current Pharmaceutical Design, Volume 22 Issue 4:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Recent Advances in Management of Myocarditis)
- Viral Myocarditis and Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Etiology and Pathogenesis
- Recent advances in the management of autoimmune myocarditis: insights from animal studies.
- Drugs Targeting the Canonical NF-κB Pathway to Treat Viral and Autoimmune Myocarditis
- Oxidative stress and myocarditis
- The Role of Protease-Activated Receptors for the Development of Myocarditis: Possible Therapeutic Implications
- Autonomic Nervous System in Viral Myocarditis: Pathophysiology and Therapy
- Protective effects of andrographolide derivative AL-1 on high glucose-induced oxidative stress in RIN-m cells
- The In-Situ One-Step Synthesis of a PDC Macromolecular Pro-Drug and the Fabrication of a Novel Core-Shell Micell