Current Molecular Pharmacology aims to publish the latest developments in cellular and molecular pharmacology with a major emphasis on the mechanism of action of novel drugs under development, innovative pharmacological technologies, cell signaling, transduction pathway analysis, genomics, proteomics, and metabonomics applications to drug action. An additional focus will be the way in which normal biological function is illuminated by knowledge of the action of drugs at the cellular and molecular level. The journal publishes expert reviews , original research articles and thematic issues on molecular pharmacology.
Current Molecular Pharmacology is an essential journal for every scientist who is involved in drug design and discovery, target identification, target validation, preclinical and clinical development of drugs therapeutically useful in human disease.
Articles from the journal Current Molecular Pharmacology, Volume 9 Issue 1:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Immunophilins, Protein Chemistry and Cell Biology of a Promising New Class of Drug Targets – Part I)
- Conformational Dynamics in FKBP Domains: Relevance to Molecular Signaling and Drug Design
- Recent Progress in FKBP Ligand Development
- Immunophilins: Structures, Mechanisms and Ligands
- FK506-Binding Proteins and Their Diverse Functions
- Steroid Receptor-Associated Immunophilins: Candidates for Diverse Drug-Targeting Approaches in Disease
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1SHt2lD