Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal in Current Drug Targets, Volume 17, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Targeting Defective DNA Damage Response Signaling)
- Targeting the Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated Protein in Cancer Therapy
- The Role of JNK Signalling in Responses to Oxidative DNA Damage
- Insights into a Critical Role of the FOXO3a-FOXM1 Axis in DNA Damage Response and Genotoxic Drug Resistance
- Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System: A Current Drug Target for the Management of Neuropathic Pain
- The Epidemiological, Mechanistic and Potential Clinical Role of Androgen Receptor (AR) in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Nanocarriers Based Anticancer Drugs: Current Scenario and Future Perceptions
- The Use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Autoimmunity: From Animals Models to Human Disease
- Liver Disease and Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Alcoholics: The Role of Anticraving Therapy
- Practical Considerations for Omics Experiments in Biomedical Sciences
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1WIpWvy