Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters, mini-reviews and guest edited issue in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Letters in Organic Chemistry, Volume 13 Issue 3:
- Synthesis of 1,8-Dioxo-Decahydroacridines using Pyridinium Hydrogen Sulfate Ionic Liquid as an Green, Efficient and Reusable Catalyst
- 4-(1-Adamantyl)phenylalkylamines with Potential Antiproliferative Activity
- Easy Removal of N-carboxybenzyl (Cbz) Protective Group by Low- Carbon Alcohol
- Spectroscopic Properties and Preparation of Some 2,3-Dimethoxybenzamide Derivatives
- Efficient and Selective N-, S- and O-Acetylation in TEAA Ionic Liquid as Green Solvent. Applications in Synthetic Carbohydrate Chemistry
- CaF2 Catalyzed Chemoselective Oxidation of Sulfides to Sulfoxides with Hydrogen Peroxide Under Solvent-Free Conditions
- Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Novel Bisspiropyrrolidine Thiochromanone Derivatives and Antifungal Activity
- Stereoselective Cyclopropanation Under Solvent Free Conditions: Catalyzed by a Green and Efficient Recyclable Cu-Exchanged Bentonite
- An Efficient Three-Component Reaction of Sodium Azide, Haloalkane and Alkyne for the Synthesis of 1, 2, 3-Triazoles Catalyzed by the Bifunctional Ionic Liquid Catalyst Choline Chloride-CuCl in Water
- New Facile, Eco-Friendly and Rapid Synthesis of Trisubstituted Alkenes Using Bismuth Nitrate as Lewis Acid
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1W7Vxa7