Current Drug Abuse Reviews aims to publish the highest quality reviews, meta-analyses and drug clinical trial studies on all latest advances on alcohol and drug abuse and addiction.
Book reviews are also published. The Journal will further comprise an agenda listing relevant meetings and conferences that will take place in near future, and advertisement.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Abuse Reviews, Volume 9 Issue 1:
- Laterality of Brain Activation for Risk Factors of Addiction
- Psychosocial Predictors of Relapse Among Patients with Alcohol Problems
- Social Inequality and Substance Use and Problematic Gambling Among Adolescents and Young Adults: A Review of Epidemiological Surveys in Germany
- Pain and Opioid Addiction: A Systematic Review and Evaluation of Pain Measurement in Patients with Opioid Dependence on Methadone Maintenance Treatment
- Combining Stress and Dopamine Based Models of Addiction: Towards a Psycho-Neuro-Endocrinological Theory of Addiction
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1NS4fUV