Current Computer-Aided Drug Design aims to publish all the latest developments in drug design based on computational techniques. The field of computer-aided drug design has had extensive impact in the area of drug design.
Current Computer-Aided Drug Design is an essential journal for all medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with all the latest and important developments in computer-aided methodologies and their applications in drug discovery. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, original research articles and letter articles written by leaders in the field, covering a range of computational techniques for drug design, screening, ADME studies, etc., providing excellent rationales for drug development.
Articles from the journal Current Computer Aided-Drug Design, 12 Issue 1:
- Editorial: Computer-Assisted Approaches as Decision Support Systems in the Overall Strategy of Combating Emerging Diseases: Some Comments Regarding Drug Design, Vaccinomics, and Genomic Surveillance of the Zika Virus
- Using Deep Learning for Compound Selectivity Prediction
- Applications of Receptor- and Ligand-based Models in Inverse Docking Experiments: Recognition of Dihydrofolate Reductase Using 7,8-Dialkyl- 1,3-Diaminopyrrolo[3,2-f]Quinazolines
- 1-R-2-([1,2,4]Triazolo[1,5-c]quinazoline-2-ylthio)etanon(ol)s: Synthesis, Bioluminescence Inhibition, Molecular Docking Studies, Antibacterial and Antifungal Activities
- 3D-QSAR Studies on the Biological Activity of Imidazolidinylpiperidinylbenzoic Acids as Chemokine Receptor Antagonists
- Artificial Neural Network Analysis of Pharmacokinetic and Toxicity Properties of Lead Molecules for Dengue Fever, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Metabolic Electron Attachment as a Primary Mechanism For Toxicity Potentials of Halocarbons
- Identification of Novel BACE1 Inhibitors by Combination of Pharmacophore Modeling, Structure-Based Design and In Vitro Assay
For details on the articles, please visit this link : http://bit.ly/22Hmy60