Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry, 23 Issue 8:
- Targeting “Undruggable” Proteins: Design of Synthetic Cyclopeptides
- An Overview of Non-Neural Sources of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Morin: A Promising Natural Drug
- Recent Advances in Drug Design and Drug Discovery for Androgen- Dependent Diseases
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and their Role in Central Nervous System – A Review
- Recent Developments of C-Aryl Glucoside SGLT2 Inhibitors