Current Neuropharmacology aims to provide current, timely and comprehensive reviews and guest edited issues of all areas of neuropharmacology and related matters of neuroscience. The reviews cover the fields of molecular, cellular, and systems/behavioural aspects of neuropharmacology and neuroscience.
The journal serves as a comprehensive, multidisciplinary expert forum for neuropharmacologists and neuroscientists.
Articles from the journal Current Neuropharmacology, Volume 14 Issue 4:
- Editorial (Thematic Selection: Strategies of Current Drugs and Alternative Treatments for Neurodegenerative Diseases)
- Freezing of Gait in Parkinsonism and its Potential Drug Treatment
- Drug Therapy for Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Current Therapy of Drugs in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Current Drug Managements of Wilson’s Disease: From West to East
- Current Treatment Options for Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease Dementia
- Current Pharmaceutical Treatments and Alternative Therapies of Parkinson’s Disease
- Revisiting the Medical Management of Parkinson’s Disease: Levodopa versus Dopamine Agonist
- AChE Inhibition-based Multi-target-directed Ligands, a Novel Pharmacological Approach for the Symptomatic and Disease-modifying Therapy of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Drug Delivery Systems for Imaging and Therapy of Parkinson’s Disease
- Molecular, Cellular and Clinical Aspects of Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Are the Enemies Within?
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1Zl2So3