Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal in Current Pharmaceutical Design, 22 Issue 15
- Gastrophysics of the Oral Cavity
- Interrelationship Between Periapical Lesion and Systemic Metabolic Disorders
- Therapeutic Targets for Management of Periodontitis and Diabetes
- Clinical Significance of Umami Taste and Umami-Related Gene Expression Analysis for the Objective Assessment of Umami Taste Loss
- Assessment of Chemosensory Function Using “Sniffin’ Sticks”, Taste Strips, Taste Sprays, and Retronasal Olfactory Tests
- Smell and Taste Disorders Resulting from Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Chemical Senses in Cancer Patients
- Treatment for Cancer Patients with Oral Mucositis: Assessment Based on the Mucositis Study Group of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer in International Society of Oral Oncology (MASCC/ISOO) in 2013 and Proposal of Possible Novel Treatment with a Japanese Herbal Medicine
- Chemical Sensing Regulates Mastication/Swallowing
- Chemical Senses Affecting Cough and Swallowing
- Taste and Hypertension in Humans: Targeting Cardiovascular Disease
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1WXYEoA