The journal aims to provide comprehensive review articles as well as research papers on new bioactive compounds with proven activities in various biological screenings and pharmacological models with a special emphasis on stereoeselective synthesis. The aim is to provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
The journal should prove to be essential reading for pharmacologists, natural product chemists and medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments on new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin, including their stereoeselective synthesis.
Articles from the journal Current Bioactive Compounds, Volume 12 Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Advancement in Natural Products for Disease Therapy: Basic and Application)
- Formulation Design of Micronized Silver Sulfadiazine Containing Aloe vera Gel for Wound Healing
- Preliminary Pharmacological Screening of Anti-Hyperlipidemic Polyphyto Combination by Novelistic Highthroughput Screening Method
- Investigation of Urolithiatic Activity of Prepared Polyherbal Formulations in Wister Rats
- Response Surface Methodology for Optimization of Ultrasound Assisted Extraction of Swertiamarin from Enicostema littorale Blume
- Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Taxane Through a Validated Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Synapt Mass Spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS ESI-Q-TOF) Method
- Revival of Natural Products: Utilization of Modern Technologies
- Antiedematogenic Effect of α-Phellandrene in Animal Models
- Anti-Proliferative, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Ulcerogenic and Wound Healing Properties of Chitosan
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antimicrobial Effects of Flavonoids from Heliotropium ellipticum Exudate
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1tE0f7q