Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Each issue of the journal contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, research articles and letters written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in both pre-clinical and clinical areas of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is excelling in impact to be the number one journal in its field.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Volume 17 Issue 7:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Metabolic Syndrome in Pregnancy)
- Nature and Nurture in the Early-Life Origins of Metabolic Syndrome
- Intra-uterine Growth Retardation as a Risk Factor of Postnatal Metabolic Disorders
- Incretins, Pregnancy, and Gestational Diabetes
- An Interplay between Obesity and Inflammation in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutraceuticals as Lipid-Lowering Treatment in Pregnancy and Their Effects on the Metabolic Syndrome
- A Prevention of Pre-eclampsia with the Use of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Low-molecular Weight Heparin – Molecular Mechanisms
- Alkaloids Pharmacological Activities – Prospects for the Development of Phytopharmaceuticals for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Synergistic Combination of Doxorubicin and Paclitaxel Delivered by Blood Brain Barrier and Glioma Cells Dual Targeting Liposomes for Chemotherapy of Brain Glioma
- Biopharmaceutical Potential of Two Ramalina Lichens and their Metabolites
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/28gMfjE