The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 16 Issue 10:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Anticancer Ruthenium Complexes in Drug Discovery and Medicinal Chemistry)
- Ruthenium Complexes: An Emerging Ground to the Development of Metallopharmaceuticals for Cancer Therapy
- Development of Arene Ruthenium Antitumor Complexes
- Arene ruthenium(II) Complexes: The Promising Chemotherapeutic Agent in Inhibiting the Proliferation, Migration and Invasion
- Anticancer Activity and Modes of Action of (arene) ruthenium(II) Complexes Coordinated to C-, N-, and O-ligands
- Novel Drugs Targeting the c-Ring of the F1FO-ATP Synthase
- Synthesis and Biological Activities of Oxadiazole Derivatives: A Review
- The Development of Protein Chips for High Throughput Screening (HTS) of Chemically Labeling Small Molecular Drugs
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/266Au0o