The Natural Products Journal a peer reviewed journal, aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in natural products.
The Natural Products Journal publishes original research articles, reviews, letters and guest edited issues on all aspects of research and development in the field including: isolation, purification, structure elucidation, synthesis and bioactivity of chemical compounds found in nature.
Articles from the journal in The Natural Products Journal , 6 Issue 2
- Phytochemistry and Biological Activity Perspectives of Rheum Species
- New Anthocyanins from Black Elderberry of Inhibitory Potential Revealed by Mass Spectrometry
- Sesquiterpenoids from Eupatorium Serotinum
- Screening of Potential Anticancer Compounds from Sargassum wightii to Target Breast Cancer Specific HER2 Receptor using in-silico Analysis
- LC-HRMS and NMR Analysis of Lyophilized Acmella oleracea Capitula, Leaves and Stems
- Herbal Formulation Against Dental Caries Causing Microorganisms Using Extracts of Stevia Rebaudiana Leaves (A Natural Sweetner)
- Isolation of Heraclenin from Aegle marmelos correa and Screening for its Antimicrobial Activity Through in vitro & in silico Studies
- Study of Grumixama (Eugenia Brasiliensis, Lam) Fruit Pulp and Development of a Jelly: Rheological, Sensorial and Colorimetric Evaluation
- Repeated dose Toxicity Study in Rats of the Formulation Containing Metformin and Sitagliptin using Microwave Assisted Acrylamide Grafted Cassia tora as Polymer
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/24XcFCz