Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal in Current Medicinal Chemistry, 23 Issue 15
- Role of the Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Axl and its Targeting in Cancer Cells
- New Insight into 2-Methoxyestradiol- a Possible Physiological Link between Neurodegeneration and Cancer Cell Death
- Diaryl Urea: A Privileged Structure in Anticancer Agents
- Abscisic Acid: A Phytohormone and Mammalian Cytokine as Novel Pharmacon with Potential for Future Development into Clinical Applications
- Identifying S100B as a Biomarker and a Therapeutic Target For Brain Injury and Multiple Diseases
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1UosfnO