Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal in Current Pharmaceutical Design, 22 Issue 20
- Natural Products Towards the Discovery of Potential Future Antithrombotic Drugs
- Current Understanding of HSP90 as a Novel Therapeutic Target: An Emerging Approach for the Treatment of Cancer
- Association of Oxidative Stress with Psychiatric Disorders
- Immunology of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Sulfur Mustard Induced Airway Injuries: Implications for Immunotherapeutic Interventions
- Nano-Precipitation: Preparation and Application in the Field of Pharmacy
- Cellulose Acetate Based Nanocomposites for Biomedical Applications: A Review
- Formulation and Application of Biodegradable Nanoparticles Based Biopharmaceutical Delivery – An Efficient Delivery System
- Metabolic Control of Type 2 Diabetes by Targeting the GLUT4 Glucose Transporter: Intervention Approaches
- Role of Osmolytes in Regulating Immune System
- Phytochemicals as Prototypes for Pharmaceutical Leads Towards Drug Development Against Diabetic Cardiomyopathy
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/1UFJn5T