Current Medical Imaging Reviews publishes frontier review articles, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues on all the latest advances on medical imaging dedicated to clinical research. All relevant areas are covered by the journal, including advances in the diagnosis, instrumentation and therapeutic applications related to all modern medical imaging techniques.
The journal is essential reading for all clinicians and researchers involved in medical imaging and diagnosis.
Articles from the journal Current Medical Imaging Reviews, Volume 12, Issue 3:
- Investigation on the Detection of a Brain Disease by the Use of the Active Contour Methods
- Dual-Energy CT (DECT): A New Technique for Artifact Reduction from Metallic Orthopedic Implants
- An Intelligent Three-dimensional Ultrasound Program for Rapidly Imaging of the Fetal Cranial Mid-sagittal Plane
- An Enhanced Hyper Spectral Image (HSI) Compression Based On Residual Dependent Arithmetic Coder (RDAC)
- Assessing Degree of Hepatic Fibrosis in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease Using Gadoxetic Acid-Enhanced Liver MRI: Preliminary Results
- Using Two Layers of BI-RADS Features for Locating Similar Calcification Lesions
- Preoperative and Follow up Multi-Detector Row CT Angiography (MDCTA) in the Evaluation of Interrupted Aortic Arch (IAA)
- Feature Based Fusion of Multimodal Medical Image Slices with Combined Transforms
- Assessment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Is Measuring Cardioesophageal Angle on Multidetector Computed Tomography Images Useful?
- An Effective Approach of CT Lung Segmentation Using Possibilistic Fuzzy C-Means Algorithm and Classification of Lung Cancer Cells with the Aid of Soft Computing Techniques
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2a45X8L