Current Genomics is a peer-reviewed journal that provides essential reading for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in genome science and systems modeling.
Current Genomics publishes three types of peer-reviewed articles including:
- i) High-quality research papersreporting on new and original data generated at the genome scale level, including meta-analysis studies. Systems biology, molecular systems modeling, molecular evolution, developmental biology, aging research and human disease research are topics of particular interest. Position papers dealing with new or complex methodological approaches whether experimental or mathematical are greatly welcome in this section.
- ii) Authoritative and comprehensive reviewsfrom widely-recognized experts, covering all the latest and outstanding developments in genome science and computational/systems biology. Proposals for mini-hot topics (2-3 review papers) and full hot topics (6-8 review papers) are welcome in this section and they should not contain original data. Guest edited issues provide expert views on specific questions giving an extensive and comprehensive analysis of a specific field of activities in genomics. All aspects of genetic analysis and gene function will be covered, particularly in the growing areas of human genomics, functional genomics and next generation sequencing, molecular evolution, developmental biology, aging research and systems/statistical modeling.
iii) Opinion papers from internationally and widely recognized experts addressing contemporary questions and issues in the field of genome science and systems biology and basic and clinical research practices.
Articles from the journal Current Genomics, Volume 17, Issue 4:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Enhancement of Plant Productivity in the Post-Genomics Era)
- Crosstalk of Signaling Mechanisms Involved in Host Defense and Symbiosis Against Microorganisms in Rice
- Recent Advances in Understanding the Molecular Mechanisms Regulating the Root System Response to Phosphate Deficiency in Arabidopsis
- Role of Cyclic Nucleotide Gated Channels in Stress Management in Plants
- Genome-assisted Breeding For Drought Resistance
- Genomics Approaches For Improving Salinity Stress Tolerance in Crop Plants
- Exploring Genetic Diversity in Plants Using High-Throughput Sequencing Techniques
- Bioinformatics Approach in Plant Genomic Research
- Applications of DNA Technologies in Agriculture
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aixpmz