Current Biochemical Engineering, is a peer-reviewed journal, publishing expert review articles, original research articles and guest edited issues on all the major advances in biochemical engineering.
The journal serves as a forum on current biochemical engineering applications which are of use in the food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and water treatment industries.
Articles from the journal Current Biochemical Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 2:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Frontier Research in Microbial Enzymes)
- Characterization of Thermophile Xylanase Produced by Anoxybacillus sp. Strain 3M in Submerged Fermentation Using Brewers’ Spent Grain
- Yeast As a Potential Candidate for Tannase Production: A Review
- Potential of Microbial Enzymes in Retting of Natural Fibers: A Review
- Halophiles: Champions of Environmental Adaptations and Their Industrial Applications
- Purification and Characterization of Hexavalent Chromate Reductase Activity in Cell Free Extract of Bacillus subtilis Strain Isolated From Treated Tannery Effluent
- Microbial Laccase and its Applications in Bioremediation
- Enrichment of Animal Feed: A Potential Application of Pseudozyma sp. SPJ
- Improvement of Nutritional Qualities of Fermented Kernels of Wild Legume Canavalia cathartica by Rhizopus oligosporus
- Time Evolution of Physicochemical Properties of Carrots During the Drying Process
- Polysaccharide Production in Pilot Scale Bioreactor Cultivations of Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup C
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2agbVGf