Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Each issue of the journal contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, research articles and letters written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in both pre-clinical and clinical areas of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is excelling in impact to be the number one journal in its field.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Volume 17, Issue 9:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Special Issue for Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Miniaturized Platforms & Methods for Pharmaceutical Studies)
- Microfabricated Devices for Studying the Metabolism and Cytotoxicity of Drug Candidates
- Controlled Drug Delivery Using Microdevices
- Characterization of Pharmaceutical IgG and Biosimilars Using Miniaturized Platforms and LC-MS/MS
- Recent Developments of Three-Dimensional Paper-Based Electrochemical Devices for Cancer Cell Detection and Anticancer Drug Screening
- Microfluidic Devices for Circulating Tumor Cells Isolation and Subsequent Analysis
- Microfluidic Devices for Automation of Assays on Drosophila Melanogaster for Applications in Drug Discovery and Biological Studies
- Characterization and Antihypertensive Effect of the Complex of (-)-β- pinene in β-cyclodextrin
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aedaWI