Recent Patents on Nanotechnology publishes review and research articles, and guest edited thematic issues on recent patents in the field of nanotechnology. A selection of important and recent patents on nanotechnology is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in nanotechnology.
Articles from the journal Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, Volume 10, Issue 2:
- Synthesis and Applications of Nanoflowers
- Lymphatic Delivery of Anti-HIV Drug Nanoparticles
- Nanocarriers as Tools in Delivering Active Compounds for Immune System Related Pathologies
- The Advanced Aluminum Nitride Synthesis Methods and Its Applications: Patent Review
- Effect of Gold/Amine Nanoparticles on Polyaniline Electrochemical Sensitivity to Formaldehyde
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aUkTGZ