Due to the plethora of new approaches being used in modern drug discovery by the pharmaceutical industry, Current Drug Discovery Technologies has been established to provide comprehensive overviews of all the major modern techniques and technologies used in drug design and discovery. The journal is the forum for publishing original research papers, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues describing novel approaches and cutting edge technologies used in all stages of drug discovery. The journal addresses the multidimensional challenges of drug discovery science including integration issues of the drug discovery process.
Current Drug Discovery Technologies is an essential journal for all scientists and research managers involved in drug discovery who wish to keep abreast of all the modern techniques and technologies used in drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Discovery Technologies, Volume 13, Issue 2:
- Drug Discovery and Development of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Modern-Integrative Medicinal Approach
- Can EGFR-Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (TKI) Alone Without Talc Pleurodesis Prevent Recurrence of Malignant Pleural Effusion (MPE) in Lung Adenocarcinoma
- Development and Assessment of a Gas Chromatographic Based Method for the Quantification of Thymol from Cream Based Formulation
- Insight into the Structural Requirements of Theophylline-Based Aldehyde Dehydrogenase lAl (ALDHlAl) Inhibitors Through Multi-QSAR Modeling and Molecular Docking Approaches
- Quantitative Structure-Cytotoxic Activity Relationship 1-(Benzoyloxy)urea and Its Derivative
- Imidazolium Ionic Liquids as Potential Anti-Candida Inhibitors: QSAR Modeling and Experimental Studies
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2azcnkA