Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets, Volume 17, Issue 10:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: The Biological Approach to Advanced Cancer: Are We in the Middle of the Road?)
- Cancer: A Problem of Developmental Biology; Scientific Evidence for Reprogramming and Differentiation Therapy
- Tumor Stroma Manipulation By MSC
- Immunotherapy and Hormone-therapy in Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Review and an Update
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress, Calcium Dysregulation and Altered Protein Translation: Intersection of Processes That Contribute to Cancer Cachexia Induced Skeletal Muscle Wasting
- Pharmacological Interference With Protein-protein Interactions of Akinase Anchoring Proteins as a Strategy for the Treatment of Disease
- Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins: Challenges and Strategies
- Perspectives On Membrane-associated Progesterone Receptors As Prospective Therapeutic Targets
- Untapped Potential of Disordered Proteins in Current Druggable Human Proteome
- Resolving Inflammation in Heart Failure: Novel Protective Lipid Mediators
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bi4TzD