Current Bioactive Compounds aims to provide comprehensive review articles as well as research papers on new bioactive compounds with proven activities in various biological screenings and pharmacological models with a special emphasis on stereoeselective synthesis. The aim is to provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
The journal should prove to be essential reading for pharmacologists, natural product chemists and medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments on new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin, including their stereoeselective synthesis.
Articles from the journal Current Bioactive Compounds, 12 Issue 3:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Amino Acid Proline-Chimeras: Role in Biological Active Compounds and Drug Design)
- Synthetic Strategies to Serine-Proline Chimeras: An Overview
- A Review of Strategies for the Development of Alkyl Prolines in Drug Discovery
- Novel Synthetic Strategies for the Development of Tryptophan-Proline Chimeras, Useful Tool for Drug Discovery
- Synthetic Approach to Phenylalanine-Proline, and Tyrosine-Proline Hybrid Amino Acids
- Synthetic Methodologies for the Preparation of Arginine-Proline Derivatives
- Synthetic Strategies for Lysine-Proline Chimeras: An Overview
- Cysteine-, Methionine- and Seleno-Cysteine-Proline Chimeras: Synthesis and Their Use in Peptidomimetics Design
- Novel Synthetic Approaches for the Synthesis of Alanine-Proline Chimeras
- Threonine-Proline-Chimeras, A Valuable Building Block for Peptidomimetic Design: A Review
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bfs3cL