Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of anti-cancer agents.
Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in cancer medicinal chemistry. The journal only considers high quality research papers for publication.
Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cancer drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, 16 Issue 8
- Chemical Structure Characteristics and Bioactivity of Small Molecule FAK Inhibitors
- Synthesis of Combretastatin A-4 Analogs and their Biological Activities
- 5′ Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase Modulators as Anticancer Agents
- α(N)-Heterocyclic Thiosemicarbazones: Iron Chelators that are Promising for Revival of Gallium in Cancer Chemotherapy
- Design Strategies, Structures and Molecular Interactions of Small Molecule Src Inhibitors
- Sirtuin Inhibitors: An Overview from Medicinal Chemistry Perspective
- Anticancer Vitamin K3Analogs: A Review
- New Pyrano[2,3-d:6,5-d’]dipyrimidine Derivatives-Synthesis, in vitro Cytotoxicity and Computational Studies
- Synthesis of Methotrexate Loaded Chitosan Nanoparticles and in vitro Evaluation of the Potential in Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Cytotoxicity and Anti-proliferative Properties of Heterocyclic Compounds Derived from Progesterone
- Guaraná a Caffeine-Rich Food Increases Oxaliplatin Sensitivity of Colorectal HT-29 Cells by Apoptosis Pathway Modulation
- The Synthetic Oleanane Triterpenoid HIMOXOL Induces Autophagy in Breast Cancer Cells via ERK1/2 MAPK Pathway and Beclin-1 Up-regulation
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aYuKvJ