It is absolutely enjoyable to dive deep into the water and explore the world beneath. People love to have this experience and spend big bucks on planning vacations to scuba diving holiday spots. It is fun at extreme for sure, but do you know it is also great for your health? Here are just a few health benefits of scuba diving from the long list.
- Makes you strong: Scuba diving makes your muscles strong. As you dive and move virtually all of your body parts to plunge into the water, you are gaining much needed strength in the process. It’s definitely not easy to push the water aside as it presses hard on you as the depth increases.
- Speeds you up: When you paddle your feet and gain momentum you are actually letting your leg muscles loosen up. They are getting used to faster movement and overall you are becoming agile.
- Fights stroke: When you dive your blood pressure is found to reduce. Making it a habit greatly helps against heart attacks and stroke possibility.
- Boosts breathing: Breathing improves while diving as you resist the urge to surface and your lungs learn to expand further. This further expansion lets more oxygen to absorb into the blood. You have to keep your air reservoir working at its full capacity.
- Frees from stress: Going underwater relieves stress and makes you free from all your day-to-day troubles. Being underwater is weightless and thus you feel pacified and free of pressures.