Current Computer-Aided Drug Design aims to publish all the latest developments in drug design based on computational techniques. The field of computer-aided drug design has had extensive impact in the area of drug design.
Current Computer-Aided Drug Design is an essential journal for all medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with all the latest and important developments in computer-aided methodologies and their applications in drug discovery. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, original research articles and letter articles written by leaders in the field, covering a range of computational techniques for drug design, screening, ADME studies, etc., providing excellent rationales for drug development.
Articles from the journal Current Computer Aided-Drug Design, 12 Issue 2
- EDITORIAL: Chemodescriptor Based QSARs of Structurally Homogeneous Versus Heterogeneous Chemical Data Sets: Some Comments on the Congenericity Principle vis-à-vis Diversity Begets Diversity Principle
- Characterizing the Zika Virus Genome – A Bioinformatics Study
- Clarification of Interaction Mechanism of Mouse Hepatitis Virus (MHV) N and nsp3 Protein with Homology Modeling and Protein-Protein Docking Analysis
- Molecular Dynamics Simulation Reveal the Mechanism of Resistance of Mutant Actins to Latrunculin A – Insight into Specific Modifications to Design Novel Drugs to Overcome Resistance
- Rhodomyrtone Target Exploration: Computer Aided Search on Staphylococcus aureus Key Proteins as a Potential Therapeutic Target
- Discovery of Novel HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors Using QSAR-Based Virtual Screening of the NCI Open Database
- Design of Broad-Spectrum Inhibitors of Influenza A Virus M2 Proton Channels: A Molecular Modeling Approach
- Current Status of Computer-Aided Drug Design for Type 2 Diabetes
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aNd20q