Current Traditional Medicine covers all the aspects of the modernization and standardization research on traditional medicine of the world, e.g. chemistry, pharmacology, molecular mechanism, systems biology, proteomics, genomics, metabolomics, safety, quality control, clinical studies of traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic, Unani, Arabic and other ethnomedicine. Each issue contains updated comprehensive in-depth reviews along with high quality original experimental research articles. Current Traditional Medicine is a leading and important international peer-reviewed journal reflecting the current outstanding scientific research progresses of the global traditional, indigenous, folk and ethnologic medicine. It provides a bridge connected the tradition medicine system to the modern life science with the efforts of top scientists, as well as a resource to pursuit the solutions for the existing common issues in the traditional medicine.
Articles from the journal Current Traditional Medicine , Volume 2 Issue 1:
- A Review on the Phytochemicals, Ethnomedicine Uses and Pharmacology of Ficus Species
- Inclusive Healthcare, Medicine (Health Care) Focused On The Person: a step beyond Integrative Medicine, Complementary and Alternative, Non Conventional Medicine
- Is There Any Scientific Basis of Hawan to be Used in the Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention/Cure?
- Anti-sickling and Bacterial Inhibitory Effects of Two Medicinal Foods from Congo River Basin: Gnetum africanum Welw. (Gnetaceae) and Grewia coriacea Mast. (Malvaceae)
- Hepatoprotective Effects and Antioxidant Potential of Polyherbal Formulation Against CCl4- Induced Hepatic Injury in Albino Rats
- Phytochemical and Antithrombotic Effect of Panax notoginseng Grown in Viet Nam
- Pharmacology of Rhein and Advancement in the Synthesis of Its Derivatives
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bQ8ZyZ