The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 16 Issue 12:
- Cellular Oxidative/Antioxidant Balance in γ-Irradiated Brain: An Update
- Physiological Proteins in Therapeutics: A Current Review on Interferons
- Phytochemicals for the Management of Melanoma
- Hormetic Potential of Sulforaphane (SFN) in Switching Cells’ Fate Towards Survival or Death
- Recent Advances in Anti-inflammatory Potential of Pyridazinone Derivatives
- Glycosylation and Activities of Natural Products
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bHkHxd