Current Cardiology Reviews publishes frontier reviews of high quality on all the latest advances on the practical and clinical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. All relevant areas are covered by the journal including arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, drugs, methodology, pacing, and preventive cardiology. The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians in cardiology.
Articles from the journal Current Cardiology Reviews , Volume 12 Issue 3:
- Editorial: Optimizing Chronic Heart Failure Care Beyond Randomised Controlled Trials – What are the problem areas and potential solutions?
- Heart Failure in Minority Populations – Impediments to Optimal Treatment in Australian Aborigines
- Heart Failure Pharmacotherapy and Supports in the Elderly – A Short Review
- Chronic Heart Failure and Comorbid Renal Dysfunction – A Focus on Type 2 Cardiorenal Syndrome
- Cellular Therapy for Heart Failure
- Phase 4 Studies in Heart Failure – What is Done and What is Needed?
- Contextualizing Genetics for Regional Heart Failure Care
- Towards Optimal Heart Failure Care: Couples-Oriented Strategies to Improve Patient Adherence and Health Outcomes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Failure: Challenges and Solutions
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2aNsUlm