Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship (TTE) publishes definitive review articles including case histories covering a broad range of topics that underlie the business of biomedical and research, specifically translating basic scientific discoveries into commercial opportunities. This includes understanding of the technology transfer process and entrepreneurship in academia, the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries; directed towards economic development, better healthcare, and long-term job creation.
The journal scope includes economic insights on how technology is transferred within the bioscience and healthcare industries, and the underlying entrepreneurship that embodies scientific and biomedical research.
Articles from the journal Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship , 3 Issue 2
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Open-Innovation Ecosystem for Emerging TechnologicalEntrepreneurship: Focused on Biotech and Information Technology)
- Managing Academic Interdisciplinary Research towards Innovation: A Resource and Communication-Based Approach
- Gaps in Academic Literature on Venture Capitalists’ Decision-Making on Funding for Early-Stage, High-Tech Ventures
- Phases and Key Challenges in Indian Internet Startup Lifecycle: Transnational Entrepreneurship vs. Local Entrepreneurship
- Dynamic Capabilities and Entrepreneur Community: The Case of Crown Bioscience
- Effects of the Exercisable Duration and Quantity of Real Options in Multi-stages
- Bayesian MCMC Analysis on R&D Investment of Biotech Start-up in the ‘Valley of Death’
- Analyzing the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program’s Stimulation of Research and Public Health Impact
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2byzxah