Current Drug Delivery aims to publish peer-reviewed articles, research articles, short and in-depth reviews, and drug clinical trials studies in the rapidly developing field of drug delivery. Modern drug research aims to build delivery properties of a drug at the design phase, however in many cases this idea cannot be met and the development of delivery systems becomes as important as the development of the drugs themselves.
The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in drug and vaccine delivery employing physical, physico-chemical and chemical methods. The drugs include a wide range of bioactive compounds from simple pharmaceuticals to peptides, proteins, nucleotides, nucleosides and sugars. The journal will also report progress in the fields of transport routes and mechanisms including efflux proteins and multi-drug resistance.
The journal is essential for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug design, development and delivery.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Delivery , 13 Issue 6
- Biomedical Applications of Carbon Nanotubes: A Critical Review
- Rho Kinase Inhibitors and Novel Ocular Drug Delivery Systems- A Revolutionary Step Towards the Treatment of Glaucoma
- Last Advances in Nanocarriers-Based Drug Delivery Systems for Colorectal Cancer
- The Controlled Release of Drugs and Bioactive Compounds from Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles
- Recent Survey on Patents of Nanoemulsions
- Formulation Approaches of Triptans for Management of Migraine
- Enhanced Periodontal Regeneration by Novel Single Application Sustained Release Nano-Structured Doxycycline Films
- Pulmonary Delivery of Anti-Tubercular Drugs Using Ligand Anchored pH Sensitive Liposomes for the Treatment of Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Ex vivo and In vivo Evaluation of Chitosan Coated Nanostructured Lipid Carriers for Ocular Delivery of Acyclovir
- Spacer Length: A Determining Factor in the Design of Galactosyl Ligands for Hepatoma Cell-Specific Liposomal Gene Delivery
- Enhanced Pro-Apoptotic Effect of Tetrandrine Loaded Nanoparticles Against Osteosarcoma Cells
- New Thermoresponsive Eyedrop Formulation Containing Ibuprofen Loaded-Nanostructured Lipid Carriers (NLC): Development, Characterization and Biocompatibility Studies
- Formulation of Gastric Floating System Using Bio-Sourced Terminalia Catappa Gum and in vivo Evaluation
- Development and Characterization of a Microemulsion System Containing Amphotericin B with Potential Ocular Applications
- Dissolution Rate Enhancement of Repaglinide Using Dietary Fiber as a Promising Carrier
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bkkMci