Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets , 17 Issue 11
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Embryonic Signaling Pathways as Potential Targets for the Treatment of Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Interfering with Hedgehog Pathway: New Avenues for Targeted Therapy in Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Recent Insights into Notch Signaling in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Wnt Signaling in Rhabdomyosarcoma – A Potential Targeted Therapy Option
- Can Targeting the Incretin Pathway Dampen RAGE-Mediated Events in Diabetic Nephropathy?
- Substance P and its Inhibition in Ocular Inflammation
- Pharmacological Correction of Cystic Fibrosis: Molecular Mechanisms at the Plasma Membrane to Augment Mutant CFTR Function
- Drug Targets for Obesity and Depression: From Serotonin to Leptin
- GPR40 Agonists for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Benefits and Challenges
- Optimal Sequencing of New Drugs in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Dream or Reality?
- Diabetes and Complications: Cellular Signaling Pathways, Current Understanding and Targeted Therapies
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bBUEph