Current Respiratory Medicine Reviews publishes original research papers, frontier reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited issues dedicated to clinical research on all the latest advances on respiratory diseases and its related areas e.g. pharmacology, pathogenesis, clinical care, therapy. The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians in respiratory medicine.
Articles from the journal Current Respiratory Medicine Reviews , 12 Issue 2
- Editorial: The Importance of Case Reports and Case Series in Helping Diagnose Rare Diseases
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: The Thoracic Space: An Amazing Pandora’s Box!)
- About Idiopathic Cervical Cyst of the Thoracic Duct: Case Report and Review of the Literature
- The Prognostic Impact of Pleural Invasion in Lung Cancer According to the UICC Classification
- About a Long Lasting Primary Pleomorphic Adenoma of the Lung with a Misleading Pattern
- The Recurrent Mediastinal Bronchogenic Cyst: A Benign Tumour with an Invasive Character: Case Report
- The Clinical Role of N-acetylcysteine in the Management of COPD: A Review of Recent Literature
- Markers of Systemic Inflammation in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Broncholithiasis: From the Age of Aristotle to the Era of Surgical Pathology
- Novel Drug-Induced Pulmonary Complications in Cancer Patients You Can Save Life!
- Choline Triggers Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive PulmonaryDisease in Patients Infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Quality Assessment of Diagnostic Methods Employed for Suspected Lung Cancer
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2byNtkE