Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry , 23 Issue 21
- Update on Therapeutic Approaches for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Current Trends on Antipsychotics: Focus on Asenapine
- Biosimilar Filgrastim in Autologous Peripheral Blood Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization and Post-Transplant Hematologic Recovery
- G-Quadruplex Aptamers to Human Thrombin Versus Other Direct Thrombin Inhibitors: The Focus on Mechanism of Action and Drug Efficiency as Anticoagulants
- Human Tuberculosis. III. Current and Prospective Approaches in Anti-Tubercular Therapy
- Pompe Disease and Autophagy: Partners in Crime, or Cause and Consequence?
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bTRaly