Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs is an international journal with market leadership in readership and contributions that are scientific, original, relevant, innovative and statistically validated. The journal aims to further bridge the gap in the publication of clinical drug development and regulatory affairs between high growth and potentially growing regions.
The journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs publishes innovative, developmental and original research on validated experimental design, methods, representation and interpretation of clinical research and drug trials. Additionally, the journal publishes original research articles, reviews, short communications and thematic journal issues. Published work is based on solid clinical, scientific and statistically relevant results that lead to advancements in clinical medicine, clinical research, regulatory affairs and human subject protection in the areas of biological advances, drugs, bio-therapeutics and devices.
Articles from the journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs, Volume 3 Issue 2:
- Methods for Diagnosis of Human Pulmonary Tuberculosis (Mini-Review)
- Comparative Study of Generic Drug Registration Requirements for Dossier Submission in African Region-Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, and Botswana
- Glycemic Goal for Older Adults with Diabetes and Concentrated Basal Insulin Options
- An Overview on Regulatory Mechanism for Pharmaceutical Excipients in Regulated Market
- Justification for Domestic Violence and Women’s Autonomy in Zambia
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold: Our Initial Experience
- Sample Size Estimation for Negative Binomial Regression Models with Distinct Shape Parameters
- Physical and Mechanical Therapies for Lower Limb Problems in Children with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome: A Systematic Review Protocol
- Design, Development and Characterization of Liquid Oral Sustained Release in situ Gel Formulation of Glimepiride
- Spray-Dried Microspheres of Roxithromycin for Formulating into Dispersible Tablets Using Central Composite Design
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2cdDOAP