SMi is proud to present the return of their 9th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to London from 18th January – 19th January 2017.
Gathering a unique audience of senior industry innovators in healthcare and digital marketing including AbbVie, Accenture, Creation, MHRA, MSD, GE Healthcare, Janssen, Lundbeck, and Pfizer, SMi Group’s sell-out show Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry returns to London on 18-19 January 2017.
The two-day conference will provide a platform for senior marketing practitioners to capture the latest trends and technologies, learn from practical case studies and benchmark best practice to maximise digital strategy. Day 1 will address topics on social listening skills for adapting to patient requirements, digital strategy, patient engagement, and creating content to leverage your branding; whilst Day 2 will explore advancements in technology including mHealth apps and their effect on the industry, regulatory updates and social networking for HCPs.
Featured speakers include:
- Daniel Ghinn, Founder & CEO, Creation Healthcare
- Julie O’Donnell, Head of Global Customer Interaction Management, Lundbeck
- Phil Tregunno, Signal Management Unit Manager, WEB-RADR Project Lead, MHRA
- Thibaud Guymard, Head of Digital Services, MSD
- Doris Casares, Communications Director, Medicines for Europe
- Scott Gavin, Regional Lead, Digital Centre of Excellence / Digital Services, Pfizer
- Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content & Social Media, GE Healthcare Life Sciences
The event will also feature two pre-conference workshops hosted by Stinesorensen Lundbeck and the Conversationalist Agency.
Register at www.social-media-pharma.com/bentham