Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry, 23 Issue 23:
- Development of Anticancer Agents from Plant-Derived Sesquiterpene Lactones
- From Bone Marrow to Cardiac Atrial Appendage Stem Cells for Cardiac Repair: A Review
- The Use of Stilbene Scaffold in Medicinal Chemistry and Multi- Target Drug Design
- Nanomedicine for Intra-Articular Drug Delivery in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Current Progresses and Trends in the Development of Progesterone Receptor Modulators
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2bNbvVf