Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening(CCHTS) publishes full length original research articles and reviews dealing with various topics related to chemical biology (High Throughput Screening, Combinatorial Chemistry, Chemoinformatics, Laboratory Automation and Compound management) in advancing drug discovery research.
The journal should be of value to individuals engaged in the process of drug discovery and development, in the settings of industry, academia or government.
Articles from the journal Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, Volume 19 Issue 8:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: An Update of HTS for Selected Hydrolases)
- High Throughput Screening of Esterases, Lipases and Phospholipases in Mutant and Metagenomic Libraries: A Review
- From Classical to High Throughput Screening Methods for Feruloyl Esterases: A Review
- High Throughput Screening: Developed Techniques for Cellulolytic and Xylanolytic Activities Assay
- Proteases and their Inhibitors: From Basic to High Throughput Screening
- Identification of Novel PPARα/γ Dual Agonists by Virtual Screening of Specs Database
- Structure-Activity Relationship Studies on Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum L.) Based Flavonoid Orientin and its Analogue for Cytotoxic Activity in Liver Cancer Cell Line HepG2
- Cheminformatics Based Machine Learning Approaches for Assessing Glycolytic Pathway Antagonists of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- The Utilization of the Monte Carlo Technique for Rational Drug Discovery
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2dC1Qqe