Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 23 Issue 25:
- Design and Synthesis of Dopaminergic Agonists
- Pharmacological Effects of Niacin on Acute Hyperlipemia
- Human Tuberculosis I. Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Pathogenetic Mechanisms
- Why Antidiabetic Vanadium Complexes are Not in the Pipeline of “Big Pharma” Drug Research? A Critical Review
- Antimicrobial Compounds from Marine Invertebrates-Derived Microorganisms
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2d5iMoc