SMi Group announces the return of its 8th annual RNA Therapeutics conference to London on the 22nd – 23rd of February 2017.
SMi’s 8th annual RNA Therapeutics conference will feature a mix of case study-led presentations, panel debates, interactive workshops and keynote addresses tailored for an audience of professionals and research scientists looking to develop and commercialise novel RNA therapeutics and delivery systems. This exciting programme for 2017 will showcase new developments through clinical and pre-clinical results in topics such as: messenger RNA-based therapeutics, anti-sense oligonucleotides and new sites for RNA silencing.
Join us next February to expand your scientific horizons on emerging concepts in nanoparticle delivery systems, small activating RNA and 3rd generation antisense technology. Plus, we’ll be honing in on under-met areas such as targeted delivery beyond the liver, and offering regulatory guidance on the reporting of clinical data through an exclusive MHRA keynote.
Featured speakers include:
- Nagy Habib, Head of Surgery, Co-Founder, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, MiNA Therapeutics
- John Johnston, Clinical Assessor Biologicals & Biotechnology Unit, MHRA
- Heinrich Haas, Vice President RNA Formulation & Drug Delivery, BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals
- Bo Rode Hansen, Global Head of RNA Therapeutics, Roche
- Nicole Meisner-Kober, Senior Investigator, RNA Biology, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Steve Hood, Director, Bioimaging, GSK
- David Giljohann, CEO, Exicure
- Shai Erlich, Chief Medical Officer & President USA, Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Amotz Shemi, CEO, Silenseed
- Sanyogitta Puri, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
For further details visit the website at http://www.therapeutics-rna.com/bentham
Related Journal: Current Pharmaceutical Design