Current Nanomaterials, a peer reviewed journal publishes reviews, original research articles and thematic issues on experimental and applied research on nanomaterials. The scope covers the synthesis, structure, properties, characterization and application of nanomaterials. The journal will cover all areas of nanomaterial science, engineering and nanotechnology with emphasis on all aspects of research on a wide range of nanomaterials including nanocomposites, inorganic materials, polymeric and biological materials and hybrid materials.
This inter-disciplinary journal will be of interest to scientists in both the physical and biomedical /pharmaceutical related disciplines in nanoscience research.
Articles from the journal Current Nanomaterials, 1 Issue 2:
- Polymer-clay Nanocomposites, Preparations and Current Applications: A Review
- Ab Initio Study of Lithium-Boron and -Aluminum Hydrides Nanoparticles
- Novel Carbonaceous Nanomaterials from Waste Polymers
- Green Reduction of Graphene Oxide into Graphene by Cow Urine
- Modeling of Nanofluid Aggregation
- Tuning of Hydrogen Storage Property of Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube by Decorating Ni, Cu and Fe Nanoparticles
- Synthesis and Characterization of Ceria-Titania (CeO2 – TiO2) Core-Shell Nanoparticles for Enzymatic Bio Sensing Application
- Radial Nonlocal Effect on the Vibration Characteristics of Carbon Nano-tube Supported in Winkler Type Elastic Foundation
- Studies on Synthesis, Characterization and Applications of Nano CaTiO3 Powder
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2eXWsye