The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry , 16 Issue 16:
- The Neuroprotective Role of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) for Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Short Review on Experimental Studies
- MmpL3 Inhibitors: Diverse Chemical Scaffolds Inhibit the Same Target
- Desirable Properties for 3rd Generation Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors
- Natural Products with Antiangiogenic and Antivasculogenic Mimicry Activity
- Recent Developments of Metal and Metal Oxide Nanocatalysts in Organic Synthesis
- G4 Aptamers: Trends in Structural Design
- Protein Structure Network-based Drug Design
- The Evolving Landscape in the Development of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Mutant Inhibitors
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ezNIu7