The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 16, Issue 18:
- The Use of Biomarkers for Bladder Cancer Diagnosis and Surveillance
- The Chemistry of Galanthamine. Classical Synthetic Methods and Comprehensive Study on its Analogues
- Review: The Role of MOP and DOP Receptors in Treatment of Diarrheapredominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Indole based Tubulin Polymerization Inhibitors: An Update on Recent Developments
- Hybrid Bioactive Heterocycles as Potential Antimicrobial Agents: A Review
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ewlPaA