Clinical Immunology, Endocrine & Metabolic Drugs publishes original research, expert reviews, drug clinical trials and thematic issues in all core areas of translational and clinical immunology, endocrine & metabolic drug research.
The journal publishes pre-clinical and clinical studies on the development of new immunology, endocrine & metabolic agents. Clinical studies of new reported immunology, endocrine & metabolic drugs include Phase 1 – IV clinical trial studies, their designs, research methodologies, and analyses. The journal is essential reading to clinicians, toxicologists, medicinal chemists, and pharmacologists.
Articles from the journal Clinical Immunology, Endocrine & Metabolic Drugs 3 , Issue 1:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Modulation of Immune Responses to Influenza Virus and Novel Therapeutic Approaches)
- Mechanisms of Immune Responsiveness Against Influenza Virus in Lungs and Modulation with Dietary Products
- Epidemiological Aspects of Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza in Recent Years and Emerging Viruses
- Vaccination Strategies and Immunotherapy Against Influenza
- Intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Therapy for Bladder Cancer: Molecular Mechanisms of Action
- Function and Malfunction of the Immune Cell-Adipocytes Axis and its Modulation by Natural Products and Probiotics
- Regulatory T Cell Therapy for Type I Diabetes Targeting on β Cell Associated Autoantigens
- Effects of a New Exclusion Diet on Symptoms and Weight of Patients with Diet-Related Immune-Pathologies
- How Botulinum Toxin Type A- Occupational Therapy (OT)-Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) Modify Spasticity and Functional Recovery in Patients with Upper Limb Spasticity Post Stroke
- Vasculitis Beyond the Kidneys
- Effectiveness of the Treatment with Botulinum Toxin Type A (BTX-A) in the Management of the Spasticity in Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2fZi0uz