Current Bioinformatics aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in bioinformatics. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field, covering a wide range of the integration of biology with computer and information science.
The journal focuses on reviews on advances in computational molecular/structural biology, encompassing areas such as computing in biomedicine and genomics, computational proteomics and systems biology, and metabolic pathway engineering. Developments in these fields have direct implications on key issues related to health care, medicine, genetic disorders, development of agricultural products, renewable energy, environmental protection, etc.
Current Bioinformatics is an essential journal for all academic and industrial researchers who want expert knowledge on all major advances in bioinformatics.
Articles from the journal Current Bioinformatics 11, Issue 5:
- Editorial (Thematic Issue: Selected Papers from the Annual PACBB Conference 2014: Special Issue)
- An HMM-Based Text Classifier Less Sensitive to Document Management Problems
- An Agent-Based Model to Associate Genomic and Environmental Data for Phenotypic Prediction in Plants
- Reconstruction of the Network of Experimentally Validated AMP-Drug Combinations Against Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections
- Biological Network Derivation by Positive Unlabeled Learning Algorithms
- Reverse Vaccinology: An Epitope Based Approach to Design Vaccines
- Computer Representations of Bioinformatics Models
- A Discriminative Feature Extraction Approach for Tumor Classification Using Gene Expression Data
- An Analytical RNA Secondary Structure Benchmark for the RNA Inverse Folding Problem
- Modeling and Analyzing the Effects of Crosstalk in a Biochemical Pathway: A Study on Human mTOR Signaling Pathway
- A Classification Method for Microarrays Based on Diversity
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2giZttF