Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 23, Issue 33:
- Osteoimmunology and Beyond
- Inflammation: A Multidimensional Insight on Natural Anti-Inflammatory Therapeutic Compounds
- Leucine-zipper and Sterile-α Motif Kinase (ZAK): A Potential Target for Drug Discovery
- New and Old Hot Drug Targets in Tuberculosis
- Mannose Binding Lectin: A Potential Biomarker for Many Human Diseases
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2fz4Pji