Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 23, Issue 32:
- Drug-like Properties and ADME of Xanthone Derivatives: The Antechamber of Clinical Trials
- The Roles of Histone Demethylase UTX and JMJD3 (KDM6B) in Cancers: Current Progress and Future Perspectives
- Mechanism of Action of Flavonoids in Prevention of Inflammation- Associated Skin Cancer
- Fungal Zinc Homeostasis – A Tug of War Between the Pathogen and Host
- Recent Trends of Biocompatible and Biodegradable Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery: A Review
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2fyX2lm