Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 23, Issue 34:
- Circulating Advanced Oxidation Protein Products as Oxidative Stress Biomarkers and Progression Mediators in Pathological Conditions Related to Inflammation and Immune Dysregulation
- Cholesterol Efflux and Reverse Cholesterol Transport: Experimental Approaches
- Current Tools and Methods in Molecular Dynamics (MD) Simulations for Drug Design
- The Potential of Flavonolignans in Prostate Cancer Management
- The Role of NF-κB Inhibitors in Cell Response to Radiation
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2goC7Ua